First, choose whether you’d prefer ‘Full Service’ complete photography and design service, complete with wall gallery design, and album design, or ‘Digital Only’ – files to download and print your files yourself.
• First step is an online planning session – to talk about your desires for the shoot, locations, dates, times, and any worries or problems you may be feeling about the shoot itself.
• We meet for a 1 hour shoot on location. There’s no forced posing, I let the kids play and if I need to ‘create’ a photo I’ll guide you rather than using formal posing.
• I’ll edit a colour version and black and white version of each image back at my office.
• We’ll get together and watch a slideshow online, and you can choose your images.
• Images are retouched, and delivered by a download link.
Prices can be found here
I offer a complete photography and design service, tailored to meet each clients needs, style, and budget.
We create exquisite, tangible artwork from each portrait session.
First of all…..
We begin with an online planning session where I learn about your ideas for your portrait session. We discuss locations, clothing, and what time of day would be best for you and your family, and other things.
We’ll talk about how you’d like to display your photographs – you might like a wall gallery of several images, one framed centre piece, a print box, album, or a handful of smaller prints. It’s perfectly OK not to have any ideas, as I am overflowing with them. Pricing is discussed in detail at this point, and I’ll show you samples of artwork so you can see them in person.
On the day of the shoot….
This lasts around 1 hour, and takes place at a location of your choice – (at home, in the woods, at the beach…). There is no forced posing, it’s as simple as going for a walk with a friend.
Back at the ranch…..
The photographs are then edited, and I’ll design some wall gallery ideas from the photographs we have of your walls at home if you told me you wanted wall art.
If you told me you wanted an album I will have pre-designed one for you to see.
Viewing the images and getting creative…
This is the best bit, where my clients see the results and we get creative! We will watch a slideshow, and then easily get your images down to your favourites. I’m able to show you how your images look, to scale, on your walls at home so you can see exactly how your artwork will look before you commit. Alternatively you may want your favourite images in a print box or album, or some loose mounted prints. There is no ‘selling’ from me, I am simply your creative collaborator. We will work together to create stunning, heirloom artwork that will be enjoyed for years to come.
- Viewing sessions take place online due to Covid19 restrictions, until further notice.
I then lovingly retouch each image that’s been chosen to go to print, one by one, sometimes adding some magical little touches along the way, and order each piece of artwork from my trusted suppliers.
From me to you…
Once the artwork has arrived, I gift wrap each piece and hand deliver it to your home.
I’m confident of providing images you adore, if you don’t fall in love with your images, I simply re-shoot the session, or refund the session fee
Pricing can be found here